Police Department

Noise Permit

A noise permit allows for temporary sound amplification that otherwise would be in violation of the town ordinance. An application must be submitted to the Mint Hill Police Department 15 business days before the time requested. Please read the Noise ordinance linked carefully before submitting an application.

To view the town's Noise Ordinance, click HERE

To download the Noise Permit, click HERE


Design and Code by Kaleidoscopic
Powered by PageCraftCMS