Help Desk


Where can I park if I am attending an event at Town Hall?

Parking is available in the lot next to Town Hall. 

Category: Events


How do I report a sidewalk problem?

You may call Town Hall at (704) 545-9726 to report a sidewalk problem, or utilize the Help Desk to submit a support ticket.

Category: Public Works


How do I know when to change the batteries in my smoke detectors?

The National Fire Protection Association reports that 71% of smoke alarms which failed to operate had missing, disconnected or dead batteries. It is recommended that you check your smoke detector batteries once a month. You should install new batteries once a year. Pick a date, like a birthday or the change to daylight-savings time, and make sure all of the smoke detector batteries in the home are replaced.

Daylight Saving Time (U.S.) 2017 begins at 2:00 AM on
Sunday, March 12
And ends 2:00 AM on
Sunday, November 5

Category: Fire Department


How do I pay my traffic citation online?

Mecklenburg County has an online traffic ticket resolution center. You must log in to pay your ticket at least 14 days prior to your court date. If you have a ticket with more than one charge, you may NOT use this online service.

Category: Police Department

Search Results 61-64 of 69


Design and Code by Kaleidoscopic
Powered by PageCraftCMS