Help Desk


How late can I make a reservation for a shelter or field?

The deadline is 72 hours before the requested date for all reservations of fields and shelters.

Category: Park Facility


How do I apply to install a swimming pool in my yard?

You must fill out an application with the Mecklenburg County Health Department (MCHD) and follow the permit procedures outlined by Mecklenburg County. Call (704) 336-5101 for more information. Permit holder will be responsible for inspections and compliance with the Health Department ordinance and the State Residential Code. Contact Land Use and Environmental Services Agency (LUESA) of Mecklenburg County.

Category: Planning & Zoning


How do I know what holidays Town Hall is closed?

Town Hall is open Monday-Friday with the exception of the following holidays.

  • New Year's Day
  • Martin Luther King Day
  • Easter Friday
  • Memorial Day
  • Independence Day
  • Labor Day
  • Veterans Day
  • Thanksgiving Day
  • Friday after, Christmas Day.

Category: Town Hall


How do I report a traffic signal problem?

You may report a traffic signal malfunction to NCDOT (980) 523-0000.

Category: Public Works

Search Results 53-56 of 68

Submit a Support Ticket


Design and Code by Kaleidoscopic
Powered by PageCraftCMS