Help Desk


How do I dispose of reusable bulky waste, i.e. old couch, stove, etc.?

If you have reusable bulky waste that you would like to donate to a non-profit organization contact Goodwill Industries, United Way, Habitat for Humanity Restore or The Salvation Army for more information. You can also contact Waste Pro at 980-296-1126  or complete the online service request form to arrange a pick up at your own cost. 

There are several Full-service Recycling Centers in Mecklenburg County available to the public.

Category: Garbage & Recycling


How do I properly dispose of old paint cans and other hazardous waste?

Mecklenburg County Solid Waste and Recycling offers free household hazardous waste disposal to residents living in Mint Hill. By disposing of household hazardous waste properly, citizens help to protect our water supply and natural resources.

Category: Garbage & Recycling


How do I know my garbage collection schedule?

Contact Waste Pro if you are new to the area and need to know your pick up day at 980-296-1126 or complete the online service form.

Category: Garbage & Recycling


How do I report a missed trash pick up?

Contact Waste Pro at 980-296-1126 or complete the online service request form.

Category: Garbage & Recycling

Search Results 1-4 of 7

Submit a Support Ticket


Design and Code by Kaleidoscopic
Powered by PageCraftCMS