Help Desk


Where do I get a building permit?

Through an inter-local agreement with Mecklenburg County, all building permit activity in the Town of Mint Hill and the extra-territorial jurisdiction is provided by Mecklenburg County. Particularly, the Land Use and Environmental Services Agency (LUESA) of Mecklenburg County.

Category: Planning & Zoning


How do I report a Code violation?

If you have a code enforcement complaint about a specific property, we highly recommend using the Town's Help Desk to file your complaint. The Help Desk allows you to enter and submit the details of the complaint, and stay in contact with automatic email updates from the Town. Submit a Help Desk Ticket.

Category: Code Enforcement


What is an accessory structure?

A structure subordinate or incidental to the principal structure. Accessory structures include detached garages (with or without mother‐in‐law suites or rental cottages), storage buildings, pool houses, and material storage areas. An attached garage is also considered an accessory structure. An attached garage is one that is attached to the primary structure and provides storage for automobiles.

Category: Planning & Zoning


How do I dispose of reusable bulky waste, i.e. old couch, stove, etc.?

If you have reusable bulky waste that you would like to donate to a non-profit organization contact Goodwill Industries, United Way, Habitat for Humanity Restore or The Salvation Army for more information. You can also contact Waste Pro at 980-296-1126  or complete the online service request form to arrange a pick up at your own cost. 

There are several Full-service Recycling Centers in Mecklenburg County available to the public.

Category: Garbage & Recycling

Search Results 1-4 of 68

Submit a Support Ticket


Design and Code by Kaleidoscopic
Powered by PageCraftCMS