Help Desk

Help Desk


How do I get a permit to run a business out of my home?

Last Updated: April 29, 2016

Customary home occupations are permitted provided zoning regulations are met and a permit is obtained from the Mint Hill Planning Department. For further information call (704) 545-9726. The Customary Home Occupation regulations come from Section 6.9.1 of the UDO. 


Design and Code by Kaleidoscopic
Powered by PageCraftCMS