Help Desk

Help Desk


Where do I get a building permit?

Last Updated: July 25, 2017

Through an inter-local agreement with Mecklenburg County, all building permit activity in the Town of Mint Hill and the extra-territorial jurisdiction is provided by Mecklenburg County. Particularly, the Land Use and Environmental Services Agency (LUESA) of Mecklenburg County provides:

  • Commercial building permits (may require town review and pre-approval)
  • Engineering site plan review
  • Grading, sediment, and erosion and stormwater review and approval
  • Residential building permits

Contact Mecklenburg County
Land Use and Environmental Services (LUESA)
2145 Suttle Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28208


Design and Code by Kaleidoscopic
Powered by PageCraftCMS